Our Latest Articles
Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics are digital technologies that will have a huge impact on the development of humankind soon. With this huge development, too many questions appeared about what we should do with these powerful technologies, what are the ethics of these technologies, what risks they involve, and how we can control these in a way to protect ourselves from them?
The term "robot ethics" (roboethics) refers to the morality of how humans design, it is a concept that expresses how robots are created and how to use them.
The ethics of artificial intelligence match the ethics of robots. Robots are objects that can be sensed and seen with the naked eye, while artificial intelligence is a concept that summarizes how some mechanisms in modern technology work. Not all robots work with artificial intelligence, and The ethics of robotics is the concept of using modern machines to benefit or harm humanity, which raises many questions about social justice. Check this article : Artificial Intelligence and Robotsfor more insights about AI and robots
In the end, no one can deny the usefulness of artificial intelligence, but the question we asked is whether this technology will be used for good or ill.
Every day we watch the development of this technology with new and advanced developments, and we are sure that it improves our lives and how it changes our view of our surroundings. It has contributed greatly to many fields, including medical, military, and educational, but there is a dark side to this coin As billionaire Elon Musk stated that the conflict between humans in World War III will be at the hands of artificial intelligence “AI will be the best or worst thing ever for humanity,”
There is no solution to avoid these risks, everything is based on perceptions and expectations that we are witnessing in our current crises, and the matter depends on how the leaders of countries communicate with each other to achieve the common interest.
- The digital solution
- AI Solutions, Let's talk about it
- Rethink Businesses in a digital way
- How AI is reshaping Marketing
- Digitalisation of customer experience
- AI helps in Copmpany growth
- Artificial Intelligence Trends
- Melding AI and Data
- Combining AI with Marketing Automation
- Artificial Emotional Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Robots
- Business Growth
- Artificial intelligence's influence on CX
- 4 ways AI is changing the world
- Can AI replace Human intelligence?
- AI Ethics
- When should you run a marketing audit?
- The why and how of a strong digital marketing audit
- 5 steps for a successful digital marketing audit
- Your 2022 digital Marketing toolbox
- The 6 types of digital solutions
- Data Scientist Objectives
Read More Articles